 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13671
Re: join 2 Female "lego bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:00:43 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

there is a TINY bit of slop, and am looking for a  ???? thing to tie the
two together.

A technic 1/2 pin -> stud part wont work, cause of the lack of depth in
the "brick" portion of the cylinder.

Cool!!  Thanks for posting.  I wonder if instead of that piece you could use
a... I guess it's called a liftarm?  Those little 3x3 L-shaped half-beam
things, with the + holes at the ends and the corner, and a through hole in
between?

    Iain

Iain,

Yep, those "liftarms" are the second thing i tried. they work as well.
you have to use the holes next to the "ends" but it does work as well.

I just wanted to fix the slop.

Chris