 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13602
  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) Look back was rtlToronto9, Show Me the Monkey, the one with the ladder like thing in the video? (It was pre-me-n-rtlT, so I don't know) Was the complexity of the "playfield" such that there were less competators? Did most people build a mockup (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) I took a short section of 2x4 and drilled holes in it, and stuck in some short pieces of dowel the same OD as the pipe we used for the real thing. 4 rungs I think. It was easy to mock up. For the next one it'll be easy, because everyone just (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) I would guess yes, and definitely yes. I don't think this should stop us, but it is a concern. Plus someone has to build the contest one. So it can't be so complex that we can't even get one built. Derek (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)