 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13592
13591  |  13593
Subject:
little help from my friends...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:35:32 GMT

K, so in my basement I have 2 modules by 6 modules all in a line--basically 6 32
stud by 32 stud baseplates by 18 32x32 baseplates...

I'm having a difficult time coming up with a LEGO Train layout that I actually
like.

So I'm throwing it out there--use TD, pen-on-napkin, whatever--just someone
plese come up with a really cool layout.  I have 16 switches adn lots of
straight and curves.  I also have 4 crossovers, and have little problem
modifying track pieces.

ANyway, throwing it out there to see what the more creative types can come up
with.

Dave K