 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13555
Re: Topple Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:38:16 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

I saw that last night but all of a sudden couldn't browse the rest of the
folder.  Anyways, it looks great!  I love the classic Iain Hendry touches
like
the guide wheels next to the 24t.  So slick.

I added another photo late last night becuase I worked on part of the tower,
but it was moderated a little later on.  Try again now.  :)  I'll be adding
to it on a regular basis (project in progress).

Off to Blue!  Yay 6-packs!

    Iain