 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13554
Re: Topple Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
Thanks to the suggestion of John (to use an RCX as a counterweight), I
realised this was absolutely the way to go on this Topple Tower model idea I
had.  I have no wiring routing issues (it would have been impossible
otherwise).  Here's what I've got so far.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119520'

I've ordered 35 (unusual capacity!) grey seats off of BrickLink, so it will
look much nicer, too. :)  When I start to realise the scale I started in,
this is going to be one of the biggest flat rides I've done.

I saw that last night but all of a sudden couldn't browse the rest of the
folder.  Anyways, it looks great!  I love the classic Iain Hendry touches like
the guide wheels next to the 24t.  So slick.

Calum