 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13440
    MicroMotor Part for Saturday —Iain Hendry
   Hey all, If anyone has one of these: (URL) they would be willing to part with (just one, and I'll pay you whatever you want for it), and will be around on Saturday, could ya let me know? For some reason, with whatever strange brew of sets with (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MicroMotor Part for Saturday —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Huh, huh. Huh, huh. You said 3. Derek (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)