 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13440
13439  |  13441
Subject:
MicroMotor Part for Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:04:47 GMT

Hey all,

If anyone has one of these:

http://ldraw.org/library/official/images/7/2984.png

...that they would be willing to part with (just one, and I'll pay you whatever
you want for it), and will be around on Saturday, could ya let me know?

For some reason, with whatever strange brew of sets with micromotors that I
bought, I only have 2 tops, but 3 bottoms.

    Iain