 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13438
  Re: A slice of airplane

(...) I like cold beverages...uh huh. (URL) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: A slice of airplane

(...) Me too. :) Have you had any more progress on the CRJ? What about the jet engines, any concepts for those yet? My friend Jeff when I was a kid had the old town cargo plane, and it had 2 jet engines on it. They were always my favourite piece - (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: A slice of airplane

(...) I ordered a BrickLink order from Kevin Salm's store the other day, so I hoep to work on it in the upcoming weeks. The empennage/tail assembly is the next challenge on it. The engines are posing a problem, because I'm not sure what wheel hubs (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)