 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13422
13421  |  13423
Subject:
Firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:25:57 GMT

Hey, I can't seem to find any of my Mindstorms CD Rom's, and a while ago I
put on some new firmware onto my RCX.  Problem is, it won't run my programs
in NQC, and I want to put back on the original firmware (firm0309.lgo or
whatever).  Can someone do me a huuuuuge favour and email it to me?  I can'
seem to find it online anywhere.

Thanks!

    Iain