 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13420
13419  |  13421
Subject:
2nd GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:15:34 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/mmisc4.htm

Not nearly as nice as the first, and has a tendancy to bind, but it's an
experiment

I wanted the balls to move back and forth as well as across, so I sloped all
steps in opposing directions.

the upside is that the balls move back and forth.

the sad part is the binding (as mentioned) and the plates have a tendancy to opo
off every once in a while.  I may just remove the slanted plates all together...
we shall see.

Fun watcihng both together!

Anyway, no video yet.

Dave K