 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13316
    New competition idea —John Barnes
   Hi guys! How's life up in the GWN? South of the lake, we've had quite the mild winter so far, makes a change. Anyhow, to business; I have been working through a bunch of ideas for BF05 competitions and; One that I rejected as too hard (mainly cos I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New competition idea —Calum Tsang
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Barnes wrote: Hey John! (...) It's okay up here. I actually spent two evenings building something this week for some inane reason. This is very peculiar. I even attended an academic research group meeting too and (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New competition idea —John Barnes
   (...) You're gonna need serious psych after care if you keep that up! (...) There is only one path around the things I'm thinking of. Can't find a website with a picture. I'll post if I can find one. JB (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New competition idea —John Barnes
   (...) Ok, like this; (URL) kids toy versions have multiple tracks. There are single track ones too but I can't find a link. I think building something to do this would be hard. But then, you guys don't like Sumo, 'cos its easy, right? Let me know if (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)