 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13317
Re: New competition idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Barnes wrote:

Hey John!

How's life up in the GWN? South of the lake, we've had quite the mild winter so
far, makes a change. Anyhow, to business;

It's okay up here.  I actually spent two evenings building something this week
for some inane reason.  This is very peculiar.  I even attended an academic
research group meeting too and was at work earlier than 9AM twice.

Y'know those wiggly wire frames which have rings or big beads which have to get
moved from one end to the other - kids toy or sometimes theraputic things for
people with wrist surgery recuperation,

well, why not try to build a 'bot to do it. Against the clock of course!

Just a thought, I'll go back into my (somewhat undersized) snow bank now.

So do you do all the paths or one path?

Calum