 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13263
  Re: Laser Level

(...) He called I mentioned that we were getting together for dinner on the second friday of the month to talk about it, so he's fine until after dinner this friday are we actually going to take a trip to Newmarket on saturday? do I need to stay 'in (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Level

(...) We need to talk to Jeremy soon then. (...) well, JohnG was really eager about it. I just got busted doing 72 in a 40 zone, so...I don't feel like driving but I will if needed :) (...) Dave will promise not spill a drink. Chris will promise not (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)