 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13253
    Re: It's the oddest thing... —David Koudys
   (...) I'll have to look at that--I'm not usually home when Apache goes down--I'm going to stop my scheduled restarts of Apache and see what happens. What I am imoressed with, and it's the only time Microsoft thus far has impressed me, is Netmeeting. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: It's the oddest thing... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Is it possible that the network or stack/driver went out during that time you have no logs? Can you keep ping logs to somewhere outside of the cable provider network, maybe? Like I dunno...ping -t into a file or something and see if it times (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)