 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13247
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: It's the oddest thing... —David Koudys
   (...) Thanks for the info and the help, Jamie It's been pretty smooth the last 2 days, so i'll let it go for now. Worst case, I haul out the old deskpro and turn it on again. Or just install Pro on the box I have now. Eitehr way, Sparky's Space will (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)