 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13224
    Any Electrical Engineers in our midst? —Rob Stehlik
   All, Is anyone in the group capable of designing custom circuits for Lego devices? I have been contacted by Darryl Reiter, the president of the Children's technology workshop, (URL) and he is looking for a replacement for the Lego Control Lab (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)