 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13208
  Crazy Stalking Whatever

Without getting into details... (and in the 'it can only happen to Dave' dept.) I just gott off the phone with Person A Person A has a daughter--Daughter B Daughter B and I had dated back in high school--it was, from my vague recollection, 2-3 dates (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crazy Stalking Whatever

(...) Are you _really_ sure it was the mother you were talking to? ... "Uh-uh, Mother-m-mother, uh, what is the phrase? She isn't quite herself today. " "They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)