 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13168
Re: Whilst endeavouring to clean up my LEGO stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:49:37 GMT

I stumbled across an extra RCX remote controller.

I know Iown 2, but I'm pretty sure I don't own 3, but I appear to have 3 in my
basement right now.

So if anyone is missing a remote, let me know--I'll bring it to Feb. dinner.

It's probably Jeff VW's from the train show, but I could be wrong.  I've been
wrong before and I'm not above being wrong again...

Yep, that's mine! I was looking for it a couple of weeks ago... And figured it
was burried (sp?) in a train modue box somewhere

And as you could tell I am home, but sick, everyone of the 37 people that went
to Jen's friends wedding came down with this flu, Jen had it the day before we
left, It hit me the day we left...

It looks like I missed a lot of crap.... Can I say that?

Jeff VW

Dave K