 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13132
Re: Whilst endeavouring to clean up my LEGO stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:13:21 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
It's probably Jeff VW's from the train show, but I could be wrong.  I've been
wrong before and I'm not above being wrong again...

That reminds me, I wish I was Jeff right now, missing all this fun we've
been having.

Derek