 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13162
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) OK, to get things straight: The post you just answered to was a re-post because the original post was cancelled for it contained some bad words (quotations of Duane Hess' bad words) that are **ed in this re-post. The original posting (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Derek Raycraft
   Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler wrote: < A good point > Ok I understand what happened. Sorry for jumping on you. I've just been frustrated by this topic being jammed into our forums, then people jumping us for discussing it. Additionally the ridiculous (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)