 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13162
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:43:11 GMT

Hello!

In principal I agree with what you are saying.  However I take exception
to where you are saying it.  You need to pay attention to the forum you
are posting to.

OK, to get things straight: The post you just answered to was a re-post because
the original post was cancelled for it contained some bad words (quotations of
Duane Hess' bad words) that are **ed in this re-post.

The original posting that's been cancelled was an answer to a post by Calum
Tsang who on his part posted it to rtlToronto. When I re-posted my message I
simply did it the same way as I did it before: I clicked "reply" on Calum's
posting. But now my re-post didn't get drowned in thousands of posts like it did
the first time so now you actually read it :-) I did not mean to poisen your
happy rtlToronto community with my posting, it just happened to get posted to
rtlToronto.

If you feel the need of revenge you are gladly invited to post some spam
messages to http://news.lugnet.com/loc/de/ in return for my unasked posting to
rtlToronto ;-)

Sorry and bye-bye, Toronto!

Jojo