 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1303
    N-Scale DCC limits —Matthias Jetleb
   It occurred to me a few weeks ago (but I haven't had time to post it) that the N-scale DCC decoders could have a problem that I haven't seen discussed yet. Now, in fairness, I haven't checked my mother's N-scale engines and compared them to my Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)