 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12950
Re: That's alotta soccer balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 02:46:57 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Oh sorry, I missed the thread while I was down on my knees.
(Not really, but I was afraid Calum would scold me with a PG rating, so I really
was biting my tongue.)

Reporting for duty now.

Happy to get my share and apparently, Steve's ball are something worth sharing.
I can only assume this, because his wife always looks so happy.

So far my ball job, is more of a mechanical solution, as my RCX is getting some
action under the couch with the dust bunnies.  Yes, I kicked it under there, and
yes, it fully deserved it, and until it learns not to knock over stacks, that's
just where it will remain.

Janey "Teaching the RCX who is boss, Red Brick"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Asubtle&btnG=Google+Search

Chris