 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12945
  Pre-Dinner

So I have arranged to work in Toronto tomorrow :) That means at 4ish I'll be downtown, off work, with my car. Assuming 45 minutes to get to the airport at that time of day...anyone have suggestion on what to do for almost 2 hours? So...who is going (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pre-Dinner

(...) Go park at T1 and walk around. It's *gorgeous*. The ticketing hall alone had me hyperventalating. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT BAGGAGE CLAIM. Iain (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pre-Dinner

(...) Hit up the Toys R Us at Sherway (427 and QEW) on the way up? Iain will probably suggest visiting the airport, which is pretty if that's your thing. A1 Electronics Surplus on Kipling and Queensway? Above All Surplus on Bathurst and Bloor? Find (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)