 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12961
Re: Pre-Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:49:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
So I have arranged to work in Toronto tomorrow :)

That means at 4ish I'll be downtown, off work, with my car.

Assuming 45 minutes to get to the airport at that time of day...anyone
have suggestion on what to do for almost 2 hours?

Hit up the Toys R Us at Sherway (427 and QEW) on the way up?  Iain will probably
suggest visiting the airport, which is pretty if that's your thing.  A1
Electronics Surplus on Kipling and Queensway?  Above All Surplus on Bathurst and
Bloor?

Find me a MicroATX motherboard with a Socket 370 and an AGP slot?

Calum