 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12824
    Google Ads —Rob Antonishen
   I just processed a Lugnet posting authentication email in my gmail mail box.... The google side-add it came up with (supposedly content based) was: "Learn Mind Reading Learn mind control like Derren Brown - free mind experiment trick (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Google Ads —Samarth Moray
   (...) I typed a gibberish reply to this message to try to see what you were talking about, and, sure enough, I got the same thing: Unleash Your Minds Power Lab proven to amplify IQ, brain functions & intelligence. It's easy www.iMusicSeries.com (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)