 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12829
Re: Google Ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I just processed a Lugnet posting authentication email in my gmail mail box....

The google side-add it came up with (supposedly content based) was:

"Learn Mind Reading
Learn mind control like Derren Brown - free mind experiment trick
www.ellusionist.com"

I wonder where that came from??...

-Rob.
I typed a gibberish reply to this message to try to see what you were talking
about, and, sure enough, I got the same thing:

Unleash Your Minds Power
Lab proven to amplify IQ, brain functions & intelligence. It's easy
www.iMusicSeries.com
Advanced Remote Viewing
1000's of students since 1996 Energy & Mind Control Self-Defense
www.mindsafari.com
Learn Mind Reading
Learn mind control like Derren Brown - free mind experiment trick
www.ellusionist.com
more sponsored links »
Related Pages
SHAMAN - magic tricks and mind reading at ellusionist
The Shaman will read minds and perfrom magic tricks online
www.ellusionist.com

I have a feeling that it's because the mail starts with 'A message (from
beyond???) is bieng held for authentication' perhaps that coupled with the
gibberish code generation makes the search engine think the reader is into
psychic stuff :-P

Back to lurking,
Samarth