 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12821
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Date and Poster Announced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:28:09 GMT

Well, I'm at the office today at 9:30AM.  I wish I was doing something better
than waiting for Janey Cook posts at 3:30 though.

Wearing a blue dress and frowning? :)

All in all, that poster is awesome.  Printing a few copies now for the 'tax!

    Iain