 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12812
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Date and Poster Announced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:04:53 GMT

Please print and display a poster:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020005/lego-020005-poster1.pdf

Nice poster, although I did really like Rob's sketch.

Curious, aren't the blocks supposed to be plate, brick, tile, instead of brick,
plate, tile?????? Not that *I*, personally, would be one to worry about details.

"Well I got the pistol, so I'll keep the pesos"

See you there!

Calum Tsang
Chris Magno
rtlToronto Event Organizers and General Proprietors

I must have missed the memo, I thought it was rltToronto Event Gargamel and
King.

"Well I got the pistol, so I'll keep the pesos"

Janey, "Just laying a BoS Red Brick"