 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12800
  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

Hey Calum - Now that the venue and date are set... are you getting off your lazy behind to make up an event poster? I know you claim to been busy, but the poster found in a photo from rtl15 (electronically enhanced for readability) (URL) was just (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) Now THAT was funny! Probably...I used to spend a lot of time making cool posters for each event, but gave up because it took too long to make a model, shoot photos, lay them out, etc. When I was in university (or pre layoff Nortel) there was (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) ROB, this was just brilliant I had one of the best laughs i have had here in a while. thanks. Chris (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) How about something where you see Earth, and rising from just north of Lake Ontario is a spidery tower that resolves itself into a precarious stack of blocks. There's a giant RCX/ Lego bot reaching from behind the planet to place one more (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) Okay, it's 2:03AM, and I've been working on this since 11PM. This is what we're going with this because it's easy and I can't see myself building the giant robot machine and then hand compositing it onto shot of Earth, no matter how good the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) (URL) now, here is Calum, designing the poster on a G5 PowerMac, with a 760 mm Apple Cinema Display. CAUGHT! (URL) really loves that poster. :) And Tuesday I find out what my next computer looks like. Iain (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)