 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12770
12769  |  12771
Subject:
OT - "Newton Week"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:09:28 GMT

So i was working hard here at work; when I found this link:

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6835

YES.  this is an idea who's time has come.

As a guy from the same country who worked on world time synchronizations (as
taught to me by one of those heritage minutes)

I feel i MUST help start this revolution.

During "Newton Week" I propose a lego fest!

mainly for us, the rest of the world can do what they want.

BUT that would be the time to have robot contests, and stare blankly at
relatively uneventful train displays.

LMKWYT*

Chris

* yet another dumb not quite TLA