 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12764
    Re: Costco —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Oops sorry, I'm a week ahead of myself. (...) No, it's something at Costco, I highly doubt it would be duplicated at Sam's. Derek (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Costco —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) We just got a Costco here and it seems Sam's is cheaper on stuff we've spot checked, has that been your experience there too? For instance, we priced some folding chairs, Target wanted 24, Costco wanted 17 for similar, and Sam's had the EXACT (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)