 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12745
12744  |  12746
Subject:
Meets and greets from Vancouver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:29:14 GMT

p.s. if you get a chance , please ask the members if any of them remember
seeing me at the cloverdale flea mkt. , i had some empty boxes  and extra
instructions , and he bought them from me , but for the life of me i forgot
his name , and he said he was from your area .

Joseph, a fellow from out west (VLC) mentioned he met someone from rtlToronto
here.  Anyways, I guess Joseph says "Hi!"

Calum