 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12697
Re: Wow.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi,

  I'm one of those who's real life has been getting in the way of LEGO.  I'd
been occasionally reading cad, cad.dev, technic, and robotics.  Pretty high
signal to noise ratio there, although things are slow.

  I decide on a whim to go read RTLtoronto, that fun loving, off the wall group,
supposedly composed mostly of wacky folks from the great white north, but in
reality composed of some of the more twisted minds on LUGNET.  A nice place to
be.

  It took a few pages, but I was able to scroll back to the good old days, where
Chris is lipping off (and quoting me out of context as part of his .sig :^).  I
read a few of the posts since then, but most of the last 40 articles are not the
RTLtoronto I remember.

  I guess it is time to take pictures of some MOCs I've not documented, and
start building anew.

  Every day is a new day, time to make of each one what I can.

Kevin

Hey Kev,

As one of our many lurkers in rtl, it's good to hear from ya!

Give this a little time and this situation will die down, and rtl will return to
regular chats of--

anti-x times
chris and steve insulting one another
calum goin off on some detailed yet somehow tangential topic of the day
me piping in with nothing LEGO related at all
and the rest of the regulars doing what we do best--watching strong bad and
talking about whatever.

so come back in a bit and we'll be back to as normal as rtl can be ;)

Dave K