 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12687
  Wow.....

Hi, I'm one of those who's real life has been getting in the way of LEGO. I'd been occasionally reading cad, cad.dev, technic, and robotics. Pretty high signal to noise ratio there, although things are slow. I decide on a whim to go read RTLtoronto, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wow.....

(...) Hey Kev, As one of our many lurkers in rtl, it's good to hear from ya! Give this a little time and this situation will die down, and rtl will return to regular chats of-- anti-x times chris and steve insulting one another calum goin off on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)