 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12671
  Re: Some interesting stats on Sparky's Space

(...) Cool! Thanks for posting this. I still can't believe how popular my stoopid CVT is. According to those stats it gets the most hits on my website. I get more emails about that than anything else on my page. Rob (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Some interesting stats on Sparky's Space

(...) Rob, It'll stay there as long as you want it to--doesn't look like Sparky's Space is going anywhere. So there you are :) For everyone else, I noticed that my most hits are on my elin page--perverts! all of yas!!! My little appreciation page (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)