 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12631
    Re: Whatever happened... —Derek Raycraft
   Getting back to the point... Calum Tsang wrote: <snip a lot of note worthy stuff> I was just thinking, what are the things I like on Lugnet. It comes down to two things. rtl and excellent MOCs. Maybe I haven't explored the extents of lugnet to the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

        Re: Whatever happened... —C. L. GunningCook
     In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: snip (...) That's a bloody brilliant idea.... wish I would have thought of it myself! Although I'm not really bothered by all the silly and/or childish bickering, although the ignorance and whiney (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Whatever happened... —Alexander Johnston
   (...) A very, very good idea! Afterall, the MOCs and the subsequent sharing of techniques and ideas were primarily what Lugnet was all about! Though I am not a very active poster, I do lurk and read alot of the posts and the elevated levels of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)