 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12594
    TR: North America's First/Only DeLaval VMS —Iain Hendry
   My father worked for the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, and with that I was introduced to virtually every aspect of farming as a child growing up. My dad would often take me to farms, and early on I became fascinated with the technology in use at (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: TR: North America's First/Only DeLaval VMS —Chris Magno

        Re: TR: North America's First/Only DeLaval VMS —C. L. GunningCook
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote: Hi Iain, snipped intro. (...) After reading this, and being fairly familiar with the automated milking process, a few questions of this robotic process popped into my head..... and I was wondering if (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)