 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12595
Re: TR: North America's First/Only DeLaval VMS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:26:07 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

<snip>

Cows are free to move about the entire complex,
being milked whenever they feel like it. Entering a small pen, a robot would
first clean the teats, then attach the milking equipment without human
intervention.

<snip>

<big city boy comment>

so like;

are the cow's husbands OK with this?

<end bad joke>

Iain, auto-milking robots.  Cool.

thanks for the pics.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.