 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12562
Re: what a GLORIOUS DAY!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:15:14 GMT

Rob - get back to work. stop reading boing boing!

Busted...

Hey...I don't READ boingboing, it just gets sucked into my RSS feed
aggregator, and the headlines just ticker tape by...

If only I could get lugnet the same way :(

-Rob A>