 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12561
Re: what a GLORIOUS DAY!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:06:53 GMT

<snip>

Do you know what my diastolic is?

Be a man--take some pepto and get over here and pick me up!

YEP!

When Cameron came to Egypts land.... Let My Cameron Gooooooooooooo.....

20 bucks says Cameron's sitting in his car right now debating whether he's going
to show or not...

*snif*

He'll keep calling me... he'll keep calling me... that's it!  I'll--I'll go!
I'll go! I'll go!

*vroom**vroom**vroom**VROOM*

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

<pounds the seat next to him>

*click*... *SLAM!*

see Cameron stomping away from his car...

<pause>

See Cameron walking back towards the car.  He stops... Jumps up and down like
he's mad...

Lovely scene.

Dave K