 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12550
Re: Somebody say something about scoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:03:49 GMT

If you've gotten this far, you are either severely board or have the
flu.  Or flu like symptoms.

My wife has the flu.  I'm just bored.

What the final scoring system to be used for rtl18? (*the 15th such event)

Not that I really give a