 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12474
  Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto

(...) I dunno. Over the weekend I was like "We should make Janey feel more welcome!" Then I got the feeling she was preparing some sort of insidious coup d'etat. We might find ourselves with an original grey coloured sword (the kind stabbed by rude (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto

(...) You got that feeling? Really????? Could that be when I stated out loud that my plan is to have you, Calum and your alter ego Chris, fight to the death and I slowly waltz in and take over rtl. Yeah, that was really subtle on my part, I have no (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)