 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1247
  train1 video complete

I just put the finishing touches on my train1 video. It's in the order of aobout 5 minutes long (but of course it takes much longer than that to put it together!). The final cut is encoding right now. Problem is, my [tiny] robot doesn't have code, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train1 video complete

well, things are progressing here!!! :) I got some bot, some code, a LOT of hope. then again, look at my competition...... Bruce's bot. bah! it is to laugh. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train1 video complete

(...) This <was> my favourite part of the whole event...seriously. The 5 minute "clip" was unforgettable....the accompanying song was pretty good, but the whole video was full of EYE CANDY.... There were several frames with the Metroliner, the 7745 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)