 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12430
  Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)

(...) I'm using 0.9 and haven't noticed this behaviour, though I have never received an email with a virus, only spam, since I started using Thunderbird. I know it doesn't open the spam, it just moves it to my Junk folder where it sits unopened. As (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)

(...) My mail shows up as unread, but it's obviously looking at more than the headers to sort the mail, because otherwise Norton wouldn't notice the virus. --Bram (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)