 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12420
  Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)

(...) You should just reformat and start from scratch. Your PC was completely compromised, and no amount of scanning will give you 100% guarantee that there is no custom made key logger lurking behind waiting for that credit card pattern. And use (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)

I want my Mac!!! Derek (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)