 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 124
    Jin is Famous —Chris Magno
    here is a sneak peek of the technics catalogue for 2001: (URL) any famous dogs??? full URl is here: (URL) Walker now @ www.members.home.net.../index.htm (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Jin is Famous —Tim Courtney
   (...) Which reminds me, I miss my doggy. He's at Matt Miller's right now, trying to get a knee motor/program problem fixed. I'd be really interested to know the details of why MIBO is appearing in the catalog. Jin, can you provide any more (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)