 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 125
Re: Jin is Famous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

here is a sneak peek of the technics catalogue for 2001:

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/techmind07.jpg

notice any famous dogs???

Which reminds me, I miss my doggy.  He's at Matt Miller's right now, trying
to get a knee motor/program problem fixed.

I'd be really interested to know the details of why MIBO is appearing in the
catalog.  Jin, can you provide any more information?

You'll be happy to know that my MIBO has been a big hit wherever I've had
him for show :)

-Tim