 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1239
  DCC question

I went to my local hobby shop this morning and saw their limited selection of decoders.... They do have DCC compatible decoders (N-Scale) and a couple others.... not Digitrax .... I didn't buy it because I am not that good of an "electrician" so (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC question

(...) The installation isn't actually too hard. It just requires you pull out several tabs and tear apart the motor. (...) Word is not all DCC likes to play nice with each other, so we're going to have to do smore research. Someone (I guess me) will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)