 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1239
1238  |  1240
Subject:
DCC question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:22:04 GMT

I went to my local hobby shop this morning and saw their limited selection
of decoders....

They do have DCC compatible decoders (N-Scale) and a couple others....
not Digitrax ....

I didn't buy it because I am not that good of an "electrician" so even if I
bought it, it wouldn't do me any good.

The real question is whether I should buy a set for Train2 (for my collection)
or whether I should send some money and a train motor and have "assistance"
getting ready for Train2.........

Another question is it was posted that the decoders were hard to find...the
average price was around $50 ... and they had a digital controller / joystick
for $150 ... it looked pretty high-tech ... would anybody be interested in
a buying a decoder? ...

Benjamin Medinets